Tuesday, 5 December 2017

Scratch Level 3 - Pong



Share Link

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/189037167/


Questions
  1. What difficulties did you have with programming this game? How did you fix them? Be specific. 
  2. What changes to the tutorial game did you add? Why and how?

Answer

  1. I had difficulties with the scoring program and ending the game... I didn't exactly fix it but changed it. I was thinking of, hitting the ball nonstop but as they hit it 5 times the ball increases speed. 
  2. I only changed the background and I decided that I won't be adding the ending of the game and just make it nonstop. As I said, when the ball hits the paddle 5 times it will increase the speed and it more harder. And I have also changed it to 2 player game.

1 comment:

  1. Overall good job on the game. I think having an end to the game is important. Also, having the ball reset after it misses the paddles would enhance the game as well.

    -26/30

    - Mr Chen

    ReplyDelete

Final Project - Complete

Game File https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yA0lWALPS3TBrBv5BS262jzfp2v1QeRh/view?usp=sharing List of tutorials/assets https://www.you...