Share Link↴
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/186971779/
Questions↴
- What difficulties did you have with programming this game? How did you fix them? Be specific.
- What changes to the tutorial game did you add? Why and how?
Answers↴
- I had troubles with the programming/codes. I wanted to try making it two player game, and there were a few bugs, such as the second player controls were not working, first player controls are too hyper (speed, turns) the car goes crazy and out of control. The controls for player 2 works using player 1 controls (I'm not sure if that makes sense) then scoring laps for player 2 wasn't working. It was hard figuring out the problem, and experimenting with the codes. I don't want to ruined it and then start all over. But then, I slowly figured out how to separate the two cars to its own controls. For player 2, I created a new variable called "Player 2(laps, speed, time)" and the other "Player 1(laps, speed, time)" for them to have their own controls. But I still have a problem with player 1 speed controls, but I guess you'll have to get used to it's controls.
- I added secondary car, and I have resized it to smaller cars. For it to have more space. I didn't change much, I just added additional codes in the game for separate controls for the players.
Good job overall. A few bugs I encountered while playing the game were
ReplyDelete1. like you mentioned in your answers, the player 1 turning controls.
2. The timer is stuck at around 200 seconds
Great work on figuring out that you need to create separate variables for player 2.
24/30
- Mr Chen