The Final Project Journal
May 2, 2018
|
Today, I started researching or finding motivational videos on how to create a game on Unity. So far, I wanted to do a story based game, like a Visual Novel. I found relating videos to that, and it will be a lot of work and planning.
|
|
May 8, 2018
|
I’m still not sure what my game will be about. But so far, I’ve thought about doing a short story based game. I haven’t decided what software I’ll be using.
During class I ripped some pieces of paper, and draw out the game I want it to be. I thought it might help, drawing out the menu, and the beginning of the game will look like.
|
|
May 10, 2018
|
I haven’t started on setting my game’s platform and sprites.
I’m debating if I should do a 2D pixel game or a Short Visual Novel.
| |
May 14, 2018
|
(9:10 am)
I have brought my laptop with me to start working on my game.
(9:40 am)
I’m still debating between 2 ideas of the game.
(11:29 am)
Started making my sprite for the game, and watched a tutorial video for GameMaker Studio 2
(7:05 pm)
Found some Assets for my game, which is great. I won’t have to waste my time designing one
|
|
May 16, 2018
|
(11:17 am)
Today I started doing my Final Project Proposal on my blog.
(11:53 am)
Had some difficulties importing sprites in the game… Kind of weird because at home when I use my desktop it works, but on my laptop it does not...
| |
May 22
|
(10:33 am)
Started watching tutorials
| |
May 24
|
Adding in my sprite’s code and setting the room.
| |
May 28
|
(10:21 am)
Will be watching another tutorial from my previous asteroid tutorial video.
|
|
May 30
|
(10:24 am)
Continuing coding my sprites
| |
June 1
|
(10:28 am)
Continuing coding my sprites and adding in the “Restart Game”
(11:14 am) I just changed how my game will be, instead of one player, why not trying 2 player. One player protects the earth, and the other protects other planet. | |
June 5
|
Will just be continuing on adding codes to my sprite and add in lives for each player
| |
June 7
|
Today, another things changed. Basically I’m planning to start all over, because my current plan is not good, 2 player game. I will be changing it to a 1 player game, you have to hit the “core” to move on to the next level. However there will be obstacles in the way, so you have to plan a strategy.
| |
June 11
| ||
June 13
|
Today, I continued configuring same as always. I added in few sound effects but my background music wasn’t working… Maybe it’s the file, im not sure
| |
June 15
|
Today, I continued finishing the levels, codes, and added in some sound effects.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment