https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pRiUoNRrYAaLwED_bFb0s71U0hriO-QB/view?usp=sharing
What difficulties did you have?
- I had difficulties with coding the game. Such as coding for each objects to do certain action.
How did you solve them?
- If I had any problems with the game, I just rewind the tutorial video and experiment around. The part where you add in the Game Over title and the Lifespan/Scoring, I struggled because I did exactly like the tutorial, but I've asked for help and it worked fine.
What did you change in your game to make it unique? How do these changes affect gameplay?
- I didn't exactly change anything, because again I'm not entirely comfortable or confident working with GameMaker Studio 1.4. But if I use a different software that I'm comfortable with, I might have done slightly different. I like making games that are colorful and neon-like and adding music background. That might be something I can change.
Marked on laptop.
ReplyDeleteBlog post 5/5. Functionality 20/20. Creativity & mods 5/15.