Thursday, 5 April 2018

GameMaker - Catch The Clown

Google Drive 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NfXF4D-LL8P6P-SOruwVFc64ArJ6wk0L/view?usp=sharing

Question

What difficulties did you have? How did you solve them specifically?

- Well, at first the software seems intimidating but once you get into the tutorials and how it is easy to follow, it became pretty easy but not yet comfortable or confident enough to get into making new games. And I didn't really have a big problem of the game, I was done with the tutorials, but the scoring title is black and I went back if I can change it to white and makes it easier for players to read it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! The only concern I have is that the background music does not play correctly. 23/25.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog post 5/5. Functionality 16/20 (clown should change angle when changing direction; background music doesn't work).

    ReplyDelete

Final Project - Complete

Game File https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yA0lWALPS3TBrBv5BS262jzfp2v1QeRh/view?usp=sharing List of tutorials/assets https://www.you...