Tuesday, 17 October 2017

Kodu - Intro

I ended up finishing creating the game at home.

The Game Map↴


Octopus's Program↴


Kodu's Program↴


Questions↴
1. Did you have any difficulties with your programming? What was the issue? How did you solve it?

  •  I had a little problem understand "WHEN" and "DO" but as I go around exploring and revisit the tutorials, from there I understand the codes, it just takes time for me to learn new codes.


2. Did the student who played your game have any suggestions for your game that you implemented?

I have asked my friend to play the game for me. He state his review↴

  • Pros: It gives good challenge making it not too easy for the people to win but also giving the right amount to make it fun
  • Cons: Hill climb speed can be a bit slightly slow


And his final comment was "It's challenging and fun. Had to think of a way to get a distance from the enemy to eat apples and get the ones on the hills without it catching me." His review on my game was nice, it really gave me an idea to make it better.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project - Complete

Game File https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yA0lWALPS3TBrBv5BS262jzfp2v1QeRh/view?usp=sharing List of tutorials/assets https://www.you...