So, I've explored Photoshop and I learned a new feature where you can animate still image or adding GIF images. I searched a tutorial in Youtube of how to animate images. It's hard for me to explain, first you'll have to open a new file and select transparent background. Then start adding layers, for me I created a folder to separate two images, in that folder you can add layers.
Go to Windows and look for Timeline, then click "Create Frame Animation" in this feature you can add frames to make animated images. Open your downloaded GIF, it will open in a new tab, you will see that timeline automatically shows and the frames. To me, I selected each frames/layers and copy them, then paste it to my other file where I'll do the rest of my editing.
So for under each frame, select how long it should appear for, then at the bottom of the toolbar, select how many times you'd like it to loop. For saving and export your GIF image, click File>Export>Save for web. Then below the preset change it to GIF, you may also see what your GIF image will look like, below click Preview. If you're satisfied of your GIF images click Save.
Here is the link where I downloaded the GIFS:
https://giphy.com/gifs/dance-IQhdMhAcO68Vy/
https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-HOXDOMFsIYSTS
Go to Windows and look for Timeline, then click "Create Frame Animation" in this feature you can add frames to make animated images. Open your downloaded GIF, it will open in a new tab, you will see that timeline automatically shows and the frames. To me, I selected each frames/layers and copy them, then paste it to my other file where I'll do the rest of my editing.
So for under each frame, select how long it should appear for, then at the bottom of the toolbar, select how many times you'd like it to loop. For saving and export your GIF image, click File>Export>Save for web. Then below the preset change it to GIF, you may also see what your GIF image will look like, below click Preview. If you're satisfied of your GIF images click Save.
Here is the link where I downloaded the GIFS:
https://giphy.com/gifs/dance-IQhdMhAcO68Vy/
https://giphy.com/gifs/cat-HOXDOMFsIYSTS

No comments:
Post a Comment